★、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
★、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they‘re going. Where they‘ve been.
通過別人的鞋可以了解很多東西,他們從哪兒來,將要到哪兒去。
★、I‘m not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我不是一個聰明的人,可我知道什么是愛。
★、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝想要人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
★、A promise is a promise.要信守承諾。
★、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.
當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我要走,你知道的,我就走。
★、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
★、 I am a man of my word.我是個信守承諾的人。
★、You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何不同。
★、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要的財富就那么一點點,其余的都是用來炫耀的。
★、Nothing just happens,it‘s all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
★、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.
我不覺得人的心智成熟時越來越寬容,什么都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的東西是什么。而后,做一個純簡的人。
★、 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you‘re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
★、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。
★、Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。
★、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.
若你遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
★、It made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水。
★、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。
★、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。
★、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
來源:http://www.a-xa.com/Html/?4264.html