★、是愛情使一切看起來都不一樣。Love has made me see things In a different way.
★、我已經決定好我以后的人生了,我想當一個殺手。I‘‘ve decided what to do with my life.I wanna be a cleaner.
★、如果你要救我 你必須要救得有意義,如果你現在要丟下我不管,就跟你昨天沒有開門是一樣的,跟讓我死在你面前一樣。If you saved my
life, you must‘‘ve saved it for a good reason.If you throw me out now,it‘‘s like you never opened your door like you,let me
die right there in front of it.
★、你看,沒有任何事物擋得住愛情,里昂。See, nothing can stop love, Leon.
★、馬姬 我想我搞砸了,(英語臺詞 www.a-xa.com)這又不是第一次,你總是闖禍 對吧?我想我這次做的太過頭了,我想你現在是做的太過頭了。Margie, I think I
screwed up.It wouldn‘‘t be the first time.You always come up with somethin‘‘, right?I think I went too far this time.You‘‘re
goin‘‘ too far right now.
★、我們來練習吧,這是最好的學習方式。Let‘‘s practice now. It‘‘s the best way to learn.
★、嘿 這是你的錢 我只是幫你保管,就像銀行一樣 甚至比銀行更安全。It‘‘s your money. I‘‘m just holding it for you, like a
bank.Except better than a bank.
★、事情總是這樣的只有當你真正感受到對死亡的恐懼,你才會學到要珍惜生命。It‘‘s always the same thing.It‘‘s when you start to
become really afraid of death…that you learn to appreciate life.
★、你什么人都殺嗎?不殺女人,不碰小孩,這是規矩。Do you clean anyone?No women, no kids. That‘‘s the rules.
★、我相信你。相信別人容易出事。I trust you.One thing‘‘s got nothin‘‘ to do with the other.
★、招子放亮點,有人來找碴了。open your eyes. We got company.
★、我必須隨時掌握這一行的最新動態,那就是為什么我到現在還能待在這兒。I gotta know where everything is all the time.I never
leave this place, except to go from here to there.