★、stan: i won 92 goldfish.
斯丹:我贏了 92 條金魚。
fred: where are you going to keep them?
弗雷德:你想在哪兒養它們?
stan: in the bathroom.
斯丹:浴室。
fred: but what will you do when you want to take a bath?
弗雷德:但是你想洗澡時怎么辦?
stan: blindfold(蒙眼睛) them!
斯丹:蒙住它的眼睛。
★、one day in class,
一天課上
the teacher asked his students to write a composition – if i am a manager.
老師要同學們以“如果我是一個經理”為題寫一篇作文。
all the students began to write except a boy.
所有的學生都在動筆寫了,只有一個男生例外。
the teacher went to him and asked the reason.
老師走過去問他為什么不寫。
“i am waiting for my secretary,” was the boy answer.
“我在等我的秘書”。那孩子答道。
★、I failed my biology exam. The question was: “what is most commonly found in cells?”
我生物考試沒有通過。問題是:“在細胞(牢房)里最常見的是什么?”
Black people was not the answer.
黑人不是那個正確答案。
★、Coralee was pregnant with her first child, and her husband Floyd was about to leave on a two-week business trip. When Coralee went to her doctor‘s appointment, she had some questions.
卡麗是初孕,她的丈夫弗洛伊德要出差兩周。她約了醫生,有幾個問題需要咨詢。
“My husband wants me to ask you something,” Carol began.
“我老公讓我問你幾個問題,”卡麗問道。
The doctor interrupted her. “I get asked that question all the time,” he said in a reassuring tone. “Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy.”
醫生打斷了她。“這個問題一直被咨詢,”醫生確定的說,“除非到了懷孕末期,可以做愛。”
“No, that‘s not it!” an embarrassed Carol confessed. “My husband wants to know if I can still mow the lawn.”
“不,不是這事!”卡若麗一臉尷尬。“我老公想知道我還能繼續收割草坪不。